Last Updated: 15 Jan 2024
1. Introduction Welcome to SimpleSetup.co. We specialize in assisting websites and companies with setting up their DNS settings to comply with the new requirements from Google and Yahoo for bulk email sending.
2. Acceptance of Terms By accessing and using SimpleSetup.co, you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of this agreement.
4. Intellectual Property Rights The content on SimpleSetup.co, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, and interactive features and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein, are owned by or licensed to SimpleSetup.co and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under UK and international laws and conventions.
5. User Obligations Users agree to use SimpleSetup.co only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to, using the website for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offense or other unlawful activity.
6. Payments and Personal Information SimpleSetup.co accepts payments through Stripe. During the payment process, we collect your email address for transactional purposes.
7. Termination SimpleSetup.co reserves the right to terminate your access to the website without notice and liability, for any reason, including breach of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Disclaimer of Warranties The website is provided “as is” and SimpleSetup.co makes no warranty or representation to you with respect to them.
9. Limitation of Liability In no event shall SimpleSetup.co, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages arising out of or related to your use of the website. SimpleSetup.co is not responsible for any downtime in emails and deliverability of emails as a result of the services provided.
10. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless SimpleSetup.co, its officers, directors, employees, and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses arising from your use of and access to the website.
11. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.
12. Changes to Terms SimpleSetup.co reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. Changes will be updated on the website as needed.
13. Contact Information For any questions about these Terms, please contact us at +1 706 661 7438 or visit us at 18 Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1AH.